The symbology applied to the drawn geometries can be customized (and exported in the KML file) using the “Symbology” Tool of the Drawing Toolbar which in turn displays a new Toolbar composed of the following buttons:
– Fill color, has a color palette to fill the selected geometries.
– Line color, presents a color palette for the edges of the selected polygonal and linear geometries.
– Increases the thickness of the pixel line in pixels of the selected polygonal and linear geometries
– Decrements the thickness of the pixel line in pixels of the selected polygonal and linear geometries
– Editthe text associated with the selected geometry
– Undoes the last symbology assignment action.
– Copy the symbology of the selected entity
– Paste the copied symbology in the selected entity
– Presents a paletteof standard symbologies to apply to selected geometries