It is the application of an Attribute on an Entity or a Relationship.
It is expressed by means of several Values, each with a structure dependent on the Expression Mode of the Attribute:
- Boolean: A YES / NO data is assigned, and can be supplemented with long descriptive text in several languages.
- Numeric: You can assign a Maximum value and a Minimum value, and can be supplemented with long descriptive text in several languages. If the Attribute is assigned an Attribute of Unit character, the value data will be understood as an amount adjusted to the format defined in that Unit Attribute, otherwise it will be a text without a unit.
- From Date: a maximum date and a minimum date will be assigned, and can be supplemented by a long descriptive text in several languages.
- From Text: Short text and long text will be assigned in several languages.
- Regime: will assign any of the Attributes that form their Domain Regime. In addition, depending on the mode of expression of said Regime Attribute, Cases 1,2,3,4 or 6 will be applied.
- Reference: one of the Attributes that form its Reference Domain will be assigned, being able to complement with a long descriptive text in several languages.
Assignments in an Entity can form Groups so that the same Entity can have several Groups and in each one are assigned the same Attributes with different values.